Haruhi

2008年10月2日星期四

WordWeb Pro Version 5.5 2008 ~ With Ten Additonal Add-on

WordWeb Pro Version 5.5 2008 ~ With Ten Additonal Add-on
This is a little different from the other post's of this because I've also given US 10 addition massive add-ons that will come in quite handy.....enjoy Smile
I've also included these very cool add ons:

Additional Wordlists Add-on
Australasia Add-on
British Isles Add-on
East Europe Add-on
North America Add-on
Scandinavia Add-on
South America Add-on
Others Add-on
West Europe Add-on
Wilkpedia Wordlist Add-on

Image


Image



Some quotes from users:

I just installed the wordweb software, it is fantastic! What an easy-to-use program that integrates so well with the common programs that I work with....and to think the time I could have saved searching for a dictionary this morning!



It is *just* what I need, and it's so fast!



I am absolutely amazed. I have been using the free edition for long and cannot tell you how happy I am to have upgraded to "pro"... As a professional translator of over 30 years' experience, I cannot but recommend Wordweb Pro. The user-friendliness, the speed, the amount of information are absolutely amazing.



I have purchased several tools of this nature but there was always some cliche that made them annoying to use however, the only thing annoying about this program is I didn't find it a long time ago.



I just have to complement you on such superb software that works in so many programs and is unobtrusive yet can be pop up in a small window and give me precise definitions and synonyms. Thanks for the best.



A WONDERFUL program. Thanks so much. I replaced a nationally-recognized big-ticket dictionary with it.



It manages to combine perfectly a user-friendly interface and a host of great functions with a database that is rich enough for professional work, but not so bloated as to become overwhelming. I always recommend your program for all my students and colleagues.



I haven't ever felt compelled to write a letter like this but I had to tell you that WordWeb is the most useful writing tool I have happened upon since the word processor.



..I use WordWeb Pro 10 or 20 times a day. I could tell immediately that it was software I couldn't live _ or work _ without.



Yes, Word Web Pro is all everyone else has said it is, but they have failed to mention how cool the anagrams are, just good fun.



I'm a professional journalist and I find myself constantly relying on it. The customizability is key.



..I can tell you, it's the best thing ever made! , you've created in a simple, easy, intelligent program, the best thesaurus/dictionary I've ever worked with.



I am a blind person and I find the program very user friendly.
(WordWeb is one of the very few references that works with screen reader software for the blind).



...I liked it so much that I decided to write you a message and let you know that it is a great tool and ever since I have been using it extensively for my work (I am a translator)!

Image


Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/149646325/WW_v5.5_CW.rar


Say Thanks and NJOY



I follow the worldwide rule "Sharing is Caring"

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

<< 主页

测边栏大幅广告300x250

订阅feed

内测边栏长幅广告160x600

技术支持

© 2007 Haruhi

Powered by Blogger.com 

Template by wuyuntao

外侧边栏长幅广告120x600

版权声明

Creative Commons License

本博客采用 知识共享署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 2.5进行许可。