Haruhi

2008年10月7日星期二

Official WGA Patcher Permanent Kit!

Official WGA Patcher Permanent Kit!

Description

"Instead of using a cracked or Fixed LegitCheckControl file. (Ex. WGA Patcher Plus! Classics) You Simply change your Volume License Key(VLK) to convert your PC 100% GENUINE. LegitCheckControl Cracks doesn't work is because Microsoft has made changes to the WGA tool to prevent any changes. Users has an option to ether Change there VLK Keys(with my Patch) for FREE! or buy a XP System GENUINE!"
To use visit the site: Here All credit given to the creator (Matt), I was just lucky enough to find it. I've used it and I haven't found any problems with it so I guess it works fine and dandy :D

File Type

RAR

File Size

614kb

Addon

N/A

标签: ,

0 条评论:

发表评论

<< 主页

测边栏大幅广告300x250

订阅feed

内测边栏长幅广告160x600

技术支持

© 2007 Haruhi

Powered by Blogger.com 

Template by wuyuntao

外侧边栏长幅广告120x600

版权声明

Creative Commons License

本博客采用 知识共享署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 2.5进行许可。